Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Great Escape


"MUAHAHA! You fools! We've got you now!"
"Fang, what are we going to do? We're surrounded!"
"I-I don't know, M-Mr Rain" Fang was shivering like crazy!
"You could fight them! You're a tiger, you can battle it out!"
"Pardon me. Mr Rain, but the most fighting I've ever done was with an elderly goose taking the last pink teacup! I can't win, not a chance!"
"Ehem!" Red Panda Guy clears his throat. "We're in the middle of capturing yo-!"


"Would you SHOOSH!!! We're trying to escape, in case you haven't noticed, and we would appreciate it if you would shut your pie hole!" I mean, I know he's evil, but he doesn't have to be so RUDE. 

Suddenly, I heard a screaming in the distance...


It was Medi! Using what appears to be a vine from some nearby tree, she swings in to save us!
She doesn't miss her target.


The impact was brutal. Red Panda Guy is launched into the air, and the lion guards are all leaping about trying to catch him. 


"Quickly," Medi says. "We don't have much time."

We run and we run and we run and we run, faster and faster, the furious shouts of the Red Panda Guy far behind us, but we don't stop running. We keep going for what seems like eternity, when we finally stop. 


"There. That should be far enough. Take a load off." Fang and I collapse on the floor, heaving, the sweat making our fur cling to our bodies. 
"Wha- What. Was. That." *cough cough heave* "You. S-saved us."
"Thank you for providing me with the chance! I Couldn't have made that if he wasn't distracted." 
"Oh my." *dramatic gasp* "Never make me do that again." Then he threw up on the grass beside him. 
There was silence for a while, while night slowly fell and we all caught our breathes. Except for Medi, who had hardly broken a sweat. Finally, I spoke. I felt it was important. 
"Fang. While cleaning your house a couple of days ago. I found a koala toy thing." Fang looked up from cleaning himself. I had never seen him so afraid. 
"Where did you find it?" he asked quietly. 
"In the wall of the house, near the entrance sort of." He gulps. 
"And where is it now?"
"It's right-" Oh no! I had left it somewhere. But where! I swore I had taken it with me! I started to look everywhere, panic engulfing me. 
"Fang, wherever you left it, whoever has it, we MUST get it back. It cannot fall into the wrong hands!" I wasn't that worried. I mean, where could it have possibly gone?

***


"Finally, after all these years... Ultimate power."


TO BE CONTINUED 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! Red Panda Guy has it!!! On the bright side, i'm glad Medi saved them!

    ReplyDelete